Government military courses outdoor survival training. Choose us to train your team for overnight remote primitive environments. Survival skills build confidence, resilience, and a can-do attitude.
When faced with limited resources and cold weather overnight emergencies, you need the right knowledge and skills to respond quickly and appropriately. It could mean the difference between life and death.
We can work with you to create a custom wilderness survival training program to meet your unit’s field requirements, while also meeting your training budget.
Recommended Core Skills Training - Land Survival
- Water procurement - water needs - locating - filtering - boiling
- Fire Craft - one match - metal match - friction
- Emergency Shelter – location - materials - construction
- Useful Plants – utilitarian - edible - medicinal
- Trap & Snare – emergency food
- Awareness – wildlife behavior - animal and human tracking
Government Military Courses - Deep Training
Deep training modules cover one specific core survival skill at a time. These modules include 1 to 2 full days of instruction. Examples of topics include: Track Awareness, Fire Craft, Useful Plants, and Emergency Shelter.
Focused training supplies trainees with a solid foundation, higher comprehension level, resilience, and better execution in the field for each focused skill.
Government Military Courses
- Continuity with SERE - Survival, evasion, resistance, escape, training.
- Joint Skills Instruction
- Core skills can be combined into a multi-day training module. As an example, the core modules can be combined into 1 or 2 or longer sessions based on meeting your government or military team training objective.
Cold Weather Survival
Cold, wet, and freezing weather requires immediate action to keep your body functioning. This module explores and applies primitive skills as options during land-based winter survival conditions.